At eLaHub we test our site with accessibility software and assistive technology. We want to make it is as usable and accessible as possible.
We know it’s not perfect. Please let us know if you have any problems using, or accessing any of the information on our site. We’d also love to hear from you if you have any suggestions for how we could improve.
Things we’re doing well
- All of our videos have captions.
- All of our videos have transcripts.
- Our video transcripts are PDF documents which are accessible for screen readers.
- Any videos without sound have a text description.
- Any images with text important to understanding have the text directly underneath the image so that it can be read by a screen reader.
- All our images which are important for meaning have alternative text.
Room for improvement
- We know some of our pages could be in simpler English. Let us know if you have any problems understanding anything on the site and we’ll be happy to help.
Please be aware that some of the resources and external sites which we link to, may not be fully accessible.